Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Goals of PE

My goals of PE this semester:

Generally, I want to speak more naturally at the end of this semester. To be specific,

  • Be accurate at the pitch and intonation of words and sentences.  
  • Pay more attention to the overall rhythm of the sentences.
  • Since the sentence structures become longer and more complicated that  those of last semester, I should speak faster.


In order to achieve my goals, I plan to:


  • Go to Shibata sensee's office hour  (3 times this semester).
  • Watch one NHK documentary per week.
  • Imitate the commentator in the documentary

That's all that came into my mind right now. Maybe I will add more in the future.

頑張れ!

2 comments:

  1. NHK documentaryはとてもおもしろいです。何のdocumentaryがすきですか。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 初めまして、私はアンジェルです。私も中国から来ました。日本語の勉強はとてもおもしろくて、少し難しいです。Thanks for recommending the NHK documentary. 日本語のinnonationはなかなか話することができませんから、たくさん練習練習しましょう!

    ReplyDelete